In March, it will be seven years since Paper Pumpkin started, and to thank everyone who has helped along the way, Stampin’ Up! is including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit! This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
I can’t wait to get my March Paper Pumpkin kit, and look at the cute box too!!!
Here’s the details:
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
- Subscribe for the March kit at paperpumpkin.com from February 11–March 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period
If you’re interested in your March Paper Pumpkin kit , just click here to sign up, just make sure to do so before March 10th! After that, they’ll be gone!
In the meantime, if you don’t see a lot of me on my blog, I’m still around, and staying creatively stamping when I have the free time. I’ve started a new job that takes a lot of my time. I miss my time in my craft room, and feel like I am neglecting a big part of me. Once things settle down, I will be back to my crafts, and posting regularly again. In the meantime, always stay creatively stamping!